Blue Moon Pack
Welcome to Blue Moon Pack! If your new, and haven't registered yet, please read the rules before making an account. Follow the rules, or else... I'll find you! If you are familiar with the Blue Moon Pack, and have already created an account, what are you waiting for? Log in, and explore!
Blue Moon Pack
Welcome to Blue Moon Pack! If your new, and haven't registered yet, please read the rules before making an account. Follow the rules, or else... I'll find you! If you are familiar with the Blue Moon Pack, and have already created an account, what are you waiting for? Log in, and explore!
Blue Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you survive the war? Do stand alone, or stand as one?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff
Our Administrators

RolePlay Event Ideas Zn0zmd
Our Moderators

RolePlay Event Ideas 1zc1gyd
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
Season: Spring
Weather: A cool breeze flows within the trees. Above, a dark sky covers us, with a full moon.
Time: About 9:30pm
Temperature: 16'F
Mating Season: Yes
Birthing Season: No
♀ = 6 ♂ = 1
PackFriends = 0
News!
Our first RolePlay plot has started! A new species (like the Hunger games mutt) bothers the territory, and threatens us! Will we survive the attack?
Also, vote for us! Find the link in the affiliation box!
Latest topics
» Make A Lie!
RolePlay Event Ideas EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:33 am by Golden

» Yum or Yuck?
RolePlay Event Ideas EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:19 am by Motaki

» ☾☀ тнє иσятнєяи ωσσ∂ℓαи∂ ☾☀ คςςєקtเภﻮ! м=3
RolePlay Event Ideas EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:54 pm by Golden

» ^-^Lorem¤°·*
RolePlay Event Ideas EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:51 pm by Golden

» The River Bank
RolePlay Event Ideas EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:15 pm by Motaki

» The Main Pack Site
RolePlay Event Ideas EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:56 pm by Motaki

» The Pack Shop!
RolePlay Event Ideas EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:26 pm by Dikota

» ❀✿❁✡Forest Guardians Pack✡❁❀✿
RolePlay Event Ideas EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:09 pm by Golden

» Hidden Elemental Pack
RolePlay Event Ideas EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:21 pm by Dikota

Word Count Box
Copy and paste your post into the box below to count the words - Remember there is a 100 word min on RP posts

Buttons
Our Button:
RolePlay Event Ideas Dc88b108e83636166d09c85b10dcc0fd

Other Websites:
Vote for Us!
Canine Top 100

RolePlay Event Ideas

Go down 
5 posters

Which Idea?
A New Predator- An unknown disaese bothers the land while we desperately try to survive from this "thing".
RolePlay Event Ideas I_vote_lcap17%RolePlay Event Ideas I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Cougar Attack!- A cougar pride takes over our territory during a pack scout expedition!
 17% [ 1 ]
Natural Disasters- Earthquakes, thunder storms, wild fires-- you name it! The wolves stay, but prey wanders off, making it harder to survive then it needs to be.
 17% [ 1 ]
A New Species- A mutant between a coyote and a killer hound (like the Hunger Games dog) threatens to hurt us, and our territory. Will we win the battle?
RolePlay Event Ideas I_vote_lcap49%RolePlay Event Ideas I_vote_rcap
 49% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rain
Admin
Rain

RolePlay Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: RolePlay Event Ideas   RolePlay Event Ideas EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Alright! So, it time for the pack first ever (official!) RolePlay event! Meaning, we will do some interesting things during our events!

A New Predator- An unknown disaese bothers the land while we desperately try to survive from this "thing".

Cougar Attack!- A cougar pride takes over our territory during a pack scout expedition!

Natural Disasters- Earthquakes, thunder storms, wild fires-- you name it! The wolves stay, but prey wanders off, making it harder to survive then it needs to be.

A New Species- A mutant between a coyote and a killer hound (like the Hunger Games dog) threatens to hurt us, and our territory. Will we win the battle?

We're still looking for ideas! Post them below! (The event is scheduled to start on May 10th!)

Last edited by Rain on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bluemoonpack.rpg-board.net
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Event Ideas   RolePlay Event Ideas EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:36 am

Maybe a new disease spreads through the land, like a mutated form of rabies. >:3

OOOOrrrrrrrrr humans try to enter our territory and cut down some of the forest... :U
Back to top Go down
Rain
Admin
Rain

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Event Ideas   RolePlay Event Ideas EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:59 am

Those are both awesome ideas, but I'll only put up the first idea, since our plot is after a great battle with the humans (which WE won! xD) and now they are too scared to enter our territory.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Mod
Luca

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Event Ideas   RolePlay Event Ideas EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:17 am

My idea before was: A cougar pride tries to take the territory while the wolves are weak from the war.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Event Ideas   RolePlay Event Ideas EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Good idea, Luca :3. Another one of my ideas is that an earthquake or wild fire damages most of the land, and most prey were stunned and left the territory.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Admin
Rain

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Event Ideas   RolePlay Event Ideas EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Great ideas! Sorry Luca, I kinda forgot your idea when I made the topic O.o I'll add them both. Also, Venice, would you mind if i re-word your idea a bit?
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Event Ideas   RolePlay Event Ideas EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:20 pm

Not at all, Rain :3
Back to top Go down
Dikota

Dikota

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Event Ideas   RolePlay Event Ideas EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:14 am

What about another pack tries to move into our lands and a massive fight takes place
Back to top Go down
Owl

Owl

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Event Ideas   RolePlay Event Ideas EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:45 am

Good idea, kinda similar to the cougars though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Event Ideas   RolePlay Event Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

RolePlay Event Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Moon Pack :: You!-
Jump to: