Blue Moon Pack
Welcome to Blue Moon Pack! If your new, and haven't registered yet, please read the rules before making an account. Follow the rules, or else... I'll find you! If you are familiar with the Blue Moon Pack, and have already created an account, what are you waiting for? Log in, and explore!
Blue Moon Pack
Welcome to Blue Moon Pack! If your new, and haven't registered yet, please read the rules before making an account. Follow the rules, or else... I'll find you! If you are familiar with the Blue Moon Pack, and have already created an account, what are you waiting for? Log in, and explore!
Blue Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you survive the war? Do stand alone, or stand as one?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff
Our Administrators

Argentum Nix Pack Zn0zmd
Our Moderators

Argentum Nix Pack 1zc1gyd
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
Season: Spring
Weather: A cool breeze flows within the trees. Above, a dark sky covers us, with a full moon.
Time: About 9:30pm
Temperature: 16'F
Mating Season: Yes
Birthing Season: No
♀ = 6 ♂ = 1
PackFriends = 0
News!
Our first RolePlay plot has started! A new species (like the Hunger games mutt) bothers the territory, and threatens us! Will we survive the attack?
Also, vote for us! Find the link in the affiliation box!
Latest topics
» Make A Lie!
Argentum Nix Pack EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:33 am by Golden

» Yum or Yuck?
Argentum Nix Pack EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:19 am by Motaki

» ☾☀ тнє иσятнєяи ωσσ∂ℓαи∂ ☾☀ คςςєקtเภﻮ! м=3
Argentum Nix Pack EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:54 pm by Golden

» ^-^Lorem¤°·*
Argentum Nix Pack EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:51 pm by Golden

» The River Bank
Argentum Nix Pack EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:15 pm by Motaki

» The Main Pack Site
Argentum Nix Pack EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:56 pm by Motaki

» The Pack Shop!
Argentum Nix Pack EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:26 pm by Dikota

» ❀✿❁✡Forest Guardians Pack✡❁❀✿
Argentum Nix Pack EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:09 pm by Golden

» Hidden Elemental Pack
Argentum Nix Pack EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:21 pm by Dikota

Word Count Box
Copy and paste your post into the box below to count the words - Remember there is a 100 word min on RP posts

Buttons
Our Button:
Argentum Nix Pack Dc88b108e83636166d09c85b10dcc0fd

Other Websites:
Vote for Us!
Canine Top 100

Argentum Nix Pack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Owl

Owl

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:28 pm

ɅгɠєηϮʊɱ Ƞɨჯ

"The dirt beneath your paws was once the town square.
That treeless clearing yonder was once a temple.
You are standing on history, so much history.
Battles won, and lost; feasts held and spoiled.
You are standing on the final legacy of Rome."

A fire wiped out Rome and it's surrounding area for a few hundred miles in the year of 3045.
It's only memory was in the wolves that managed to survive. Though nobody knows exactly how many survived, one wolf named Blaze believed it would be enough to begin a pack that would last until time ended. She decided to call her pack "Argentum Nix" which translated from Latin means "Silver Snow". She thought it was fitting. The pack would grow, and seemingly insignificant wolves would become like the snowflakes falling from a silver sky. Small and elegant when parted; yet harsh, with the force to control everything when combined in a single storm.

.:Hierarchy:.

Alpha

Their job is to make sure everything is working smoothly, and I mean *everything* One Alpha for now.
~ Blaze~

Beta

Wolves trusted by the Alpha, while not always pack-site mods, they often are. They are here to help you, and protect the pack. Two positions (must be earned.)

--- OPEN
--- OPEN

Elder

Elders are the wise wolves of the pack who, while not having the strength to physically lead the pack, often have more experience and are more logical than even the Alpha(s).

~Flight~
--- OPEN
--- OPEN
--- OPEN
--- OPEN

Sana

Meaning "Heal" in Latin, the Sanas are the healers of the pack. They know herbs and techniques to help other pack members.
--- OPEN
--- OPEN

Senior Warrior
While they are near joining the group of Elders, these wolves still have the physical ability to defend, and sometimes hunt for the pack.

---OPEN
---OPEN
---OPEN
---OPEN

Warrior

The younger warriors of the pack They have successfully learned all they can from those teaching them and are ready to defend the pack. Warriors are permitted to take part in minor hunts.

--- OPEN
--- OPEN
--- OPEN
--- OPEN
--- OPEN

Warrior in Training

Also known as a "WiT" these wolves are out of their pup stage and ready to begin- or finish- learning what it takes to defend their pack with the help of more experienced warriors. Permitted to take part in minor battles.
~Crow~
~Holly~
~Silver~
--- OPEN
--- OPEN

Hunter
These wolves are young, and have learned what they can when it comes to feeding the pack- especially in the snow. Permitted to take part in minor battles.
--- OPEN
--- OPEN
--- OPEN
--- OPEN
--- OPEN

Hunter in Training
Also known as a "HiT", these wolves have concluded their time as pups, and are ready to start- or finish- learning how to feed their pack. Permitted to take part in minor hunts.
--- OPEN
--- OPEN
--- OPEN
--- OPEN
--- OPEN

Pup
Wolf pups that are too young yet to learn. They often get into little problems, make up games of their own, and annoy the elders- but the whole pack loves them anyway!
--- OPEN
--- OPEN
--- OPEN
--- OPEN
--- OPEN

.: Other Pack Information :.

Rival packs: None
Ally packs: None
Pack colors: Light blue, blue, and silver.
Pack Motto: "Seemingly small and elegant when parted; yet harsh, with the force to control everything when combined in a single storm."
Pack Banner: None... yet.
Pack Site:argentum nix pack. forumotion.com

.: Pack Rules :.

1. No profane language.
2. All RP will be kept G-PG.
3. All pack members will respect ranks. If they are a higher rank: treat them as such regardless of age.
5. All mods/betas are accountable to Admins. No one else is to tell them their job.
6. There will be no backseat modding. (You can be helpful, but don't act like you have the power or knowledge of a mod- you don't.)
7. All pack members should post a MINIMUM of every week or they will be put on IEA (In Extended Absence.)
8. If you join another pack, it must be a different wolf as we may be at war with other *real player* packs. All loyalties lie here.
9. Have fun in the pack!

.: To Join :.

Simply PM me this form:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b] Wolf Name:[/b]
[b] Wolf Gender:[/b]
[b] Wolf Description:[/b]
[b] Activity level:[/b]
[b] Rank desired:[/b]
[b] Why do you want to join our pack:[/b]
[b] What is the ninth rule?[/b]
[b] Are you willing to post a bio?[/b]

.: Other :.

Our newest member to the pack is: Flight

If you would like to become a pack friend, rival, or ally pack: [/b] Please PM me, or post here for a form.

Note: This is just my basic thread to get the pack up an running, I will continue to edit and decorate. Thank You!

Last edited by Owl on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dikota

Dikota

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:02 am

Username: For what WQ mines Rain Seeker
Wolf Name: Flight
Wolf Gender: Female
Wolf Description: Flight is one of the warriors from before the fire. Her black pelt was left alone but her blue eyes werent.
Activity level: 8/9
Rank desired: Elder
Why do you want to join our pack: Because it looks like a good pack
What is the ninth rule? Have fun in the pack
Are you willing to post a bio? always
Back to top Go down
Owl

Owl

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:11 am

Accepted, Flight! You can register on the pack site, Argentumnixpack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down
Dikota

Dikota

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:36 am

Thanks for accepting me Blaze
Back to top Go down
Owl

Owl

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:40 am

Thanks for joining, we are very lucky to have you!
Also, if you find yourself on WolfQuest, could you post on our pack thread (Silver Snow)
I can't double post and the thread is going down fast.
Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Rain
Admin
Rain

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:55 pm

XD Just wonderin'. Do you have a button yet?
Back to top Go down
https://bluemoonpack.rpg-board.net
Owl

Owl

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:13 am

A button... No. What is it and how do I get one?
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:46 am

Username: On WQ, Silvermoon518012
Wolf Name: Silver
Description: Silver, like her name, has silvery fur. It is sleek and glossy, but soft. She is rather small, but still, she is swift. Her eyes are bright amber (Almost yellow). She has a bright personality, being considerate and friendly. She acts mature, and dislikes other wolves (Not pups) goofing off. She obeys her mentors and leaders. Silver loves playing with pups, and doesn't mind looking after them.
Activity Level: 9-10.
Rank Desired: WiT for now, but a sana or warrior when older.
Why: Seems cool! I'm also running outta things to do. =D
9th rule: Have fun in the pack!
Willing to post a bio: Of course!
Back to top Go down
Owl

Owl

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:57 am

Accpeted, Silver. Great to have you! Go ahead and register on the forum, then post a bio.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Ok, thank you so much! I'll be sure to post a bio ASAP. =D

I tried to register as Silver, but it claimed the username was taken. =( Should I do something like -Silver- ?
Back to top Go down
Golden

Golden

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:15 pm

I would if I where you Raven, You could change your name after registering. :3 Welcome to the pack Silver!!
~Crow
Back to top Go down
Dikota

Dikota

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Welcome to the pack Silver
Back to top Go down
Owl

Owl

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:01 am

Okay, this same thing happened to holly. Just do something similar to Silver and I'll change it for you.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:31 am

:3 Ok, thanks. That'll be helpful X3. And thanks to you, other people who welcomed me! (Lol, I am lazy. X3)
Back to top Go down
Golden

Golden

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:06 am

Your welcome can't wait to rp with you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Owl

Owl

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:32 am

Silver, and all new members (ie Silver, and Holly) I have created an excellent point of entry in the forum "Out and about" please take advantage of it if you can. We need more active Roleplayers!
Back to top Go down
Golden

Golden

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Yes please join us in the "Out and About" rp topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Argentum Nix Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum Nix Pack   Argentum Nix Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

Argentum Nix Pack
Page 1 of 1