Blue Moon Pack
Welcome to Blue Moon Pack! If your new, and haven't registered yet, please read the rules before making an account. Follow the rules, or else... I'll find you! If you are familiar with the Blue Moon Pack, and have already created an account, what are you waiting for? Log in, and explore!
Blue Moon Pack
Welcome to Blue Moon Pack! If your new, and haven't registered yet, please read the rules before making an account. Follow the rules, or else... I'll find you! If you are familiar with the Blue Moon Pack, and have already created an account, what are you waiting for? Log in, and explore!
Blue Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you survive the war? Do stand alone, or stand as one?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff
Our Administrators

The River Bank Zn0zmd
Our Moderators

The River Bank 1zc1gyd
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
Season: Spring
Weather: A cool breeze flows within the trees. Above, a dark sky covers us, with a full moon.
Time: About 9:30pm
Temperature: 16'F
Mating Season: Yes
Birthing Season: No
♀ = 6 ♂ = 1
PackFriends = 0
News!
Our first RolePlay plot has started! A new species (like the Hunger games mutt) bothers the territory, and threatens us! Will we survive the attack?
Also, vote for us! Find the link in the affiliation box!
Latest topics
» Make A Lie!
The River Bank EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:33 am by Golden

» Yum or Yuck?
The River Bank EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:19 am by Motaki

» ☾☀ тнє иσятнєяи ωσσ∂ℓαи∂ ☾☀ คςςєקtเภﻮ! м=3
The River Bank EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:54 pm by Golden

» ^-^Lorem¤°·*
The River Bank EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:51 pm by Golden

» The River Bank
The River Bank EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:15 pm by Motaki

» The Main Pack Site
The River Bank EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:56 pm by Motaki

» The Pack Shop!
The River Bank EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:26 pm by Dikota

» ❀✿❁✡Forest Guardians Pack✡❁❀✿
The River Bank EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:09 pm by Golden

» Hidden Elemental Pack
The River Bank EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:21 pm by Dikota

Word Count Box
Copy and paste your post into the box below to count the words - Remember there is a 100 word min on RP posts

Buttons
Our Button:
The River Bank Dc88b108e83636166d09c85b10dcc0fd

Other Websites:
Vote for Us!
Canine Top 100

The River Bank

Go down 
+2
Luca
Rain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain
Admin
Rain

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:20 am

This is the area where a river roars, and sand sits. The river brings a natural scene, so most lone wolves and bears are seen.

Prey: Hares, rodents, ground birds, and rabbits.
Predators: Bears, lone wolves

POst your RolePlay posts below!
Back to top Go down
https://bluemoonpack.rpg-board.net
Rain
Admin
Rain

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The calm, yet strong flow of the river calmed the vixen. The slight roar soothed the female. Rain, who was suddenly thirsty, decided to get a drink. Dipping her cranium closer to the water, Rain opened her muzzle, the water rushing through. Once feeling that her thrist is quenched, the white fae turned around, facing a bear. She did not want to provoke the animal. But it seems, the animal was already angry. Dodging it's swings, Rain fell into the river.

Water rushed through the lupas nose, and mouth. Trying hard to fight the current, Rain finally got her head out of the water. Having quite trouble with breathing, the she-wolf just swam to the nearest bank. But it wasn't the bank in the territory. Rain has ventured out of the territory.

Word Count: 131
Wolves Addressed: No one...
Wolves Mentioned: Bear, and Rain.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Mod
Luca

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:23 am

Luca padded down into the area. He was still following Rain's scent trail. He came to a halt just in front of the river. Where could she have gone? he wondered. He gave a slight shrug. Her scent ends here. Could she have gone into the river? The creamy white male padded down alongside the river. There was no sign of the Alpha female. "Rain?" he called. Luca lifted his head to sky and sang a deep howl. His ears flicked forward as he waited for a response. No reply. Maybe she's to far away to hear me? Luca turned his attention back on the water. He took a deep breath, then lunged into the river.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Admin
Rain

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:44 am

The female ran, faster then she had done before. She stopped when Rain had heard a familiar sound. Luca! Rain howled loud and clear an response. But then she thought, How could the howl be so far away? Her eyes widened. I am on the other part of the territory.

The vixen turned her cranium in the direction of the river. She had heard a splash. Worried, Rain set off yet again. She dodged trees, roots, bushes, ect. When she had reached the river bank, river water was everywhere. She had realized what happened. Luca had jumped into the river.

Word Count: 99
Wolves Addressed: Luca
Wolves Mentioned: Luca

Last edited by Rain on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:57 am

Venice trots into an unknown area. She glances around, and her fur stands on end. "I smell others..."She murmurs. Her sky-blue eyes glisten and she takes a look around. "I must be in another's territory..." She woofs to herself. Venice's tail flicks and she turns away. "Hopefully I won't be seen." She thinks to herself. Venice turns and trots away. She then arrives at a sloping hill. "Ugh, I must be lost." She thinks to herself. She plops herself onto the ground. "Bears are..." She says, then trailing off. Venice rests her head on her paws, and stares up at the sky. "Life's unfair..." She growls to herself.

I got to go, byes!
Back to top Go down
Rain
Admin
Rain

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Rains orange eyes opened wide. The truth sank in. No! She thought. You endangered one of your pack members! What a leader you are....

Before making a decision, an unknown aroma bothered the females snout. A rouge. Later, she thought, first, you must find your pack member.. Taking one deep breath, Rain plunged into the river.

River water rushed into her nose, but the chief was determined to find the pack member. Daringly, Rain opened her eyes, scanning around. Even after a small second, her eyes were burning. One sight alarmed the female. A body. It wasn't a pack members body, but it did seem familiar. Paddling closer, against the current, it was clear. It was from her past. Tears swelled up, and Rain was forced to get out of the water.

Once the light was visible, Rain got onto the quite steep bank. All Rain could do now was hope and wonder.

Word Count: 151
Wolves Mentioned: Luca, Venice
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:50 am

Venice lifts her head from her paws. She sniffed around, smelling a hare. She knew that she was starving, but she couldn't hunt. She sniffed again, smelling a nest. "If I could get up there..." Venice then sighed, "It's impossible. I'll find something else.... maybe a dead elk...." Ven turned away to search once more.

Soon Ven arrived at a dead elk carcass. She ate as much as she could bear. Venice wagged her tail. "Ahahahaha, much better." She woofed. She then laid down again. Venice caught another scent. "Huh? Another wolf? Better.... ah... I think I'd be ok..." Venice stared at the sun, even if it made her eyes sting, and then she drifted off into a rest.

Wolves Mentioned: Rain

Last edited by Venice on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luca
Mod
Luca

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:05 pm

Luca swam to the closest river bank. He shook his creamy white pelt then glanced at the sky. The tall male was rather confused. Where was he? He didn't expect the river to take him out of the territory. The brute padded back along the river. His scent wouldn't be easy to track now that his pelt was soaked from the river. A yawn escaped the male's mouth. He was tired.

The creamy white male had passed a few scent trails of hares but he ignored it. For now his only thoughts were getting back to the den. Hopefully the missing alpha had already returned by now. Luca could not wait to get some sleep in the dry den.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Venice got up and shook her pelt clean of dirt and dust. She took another mouthful of meat, and trotted off to the river. Venice's thirst was pestering her, so she might as well go. As soon as she arrived, she bent over and lapped up water thirstily. She had not had a drink for a few days. Venice caught a scent of another wolf, but this time, she didn't care. Ven snorted and tried to find some fun. "Everything's so boring and dull." She growls to herself. Venice padded into the forest. She chased after a rabbit, only for fun, but then it escaped.

An unknown scent then tickled her nose. Then, her fur stood on end. Coyote! Venice turned to face it. It was a tall, sleek coyote. Venice first held still, knowing coyotes will kill pups. Then, when the coyote ran forward, Venice turned tail and fled. The coyote was fast at her heels, and she raced back to the river. Venice desperately looked around, and she hopped from stone to stone into the river. She got as far as she could, and stared back at the shore. The coyote stared for a while, decided it wasn't worth it, and left. Venice heaved a sigh, and stayed on the rock, with the water lapping at her paws. "Thats what I get for asking for more excitement."

Wolves Mentioned: Luca

Also, are coyotes allowed in the rp? I've read they can live all over the USA, except the arctic.
Back to top Go down
Owl

Owl

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:36 am

Owl blinked her eyes as they adjusted to the dim moonlight. She stood up and stretched each of her legs in turn. Letting out a long yawn, she sat down by her mother's side.
Hearing leaves rustle behind her she turned and caught the scent of a rabbit.
Being more bored and curious than hungry she stalked toward it.
Just as she neared it, she stepped on a twig snap the rabbit dashed away.
Watching it run with an amused smile Owl thought "It's actually scared of me!"
Owl trotted back to her mother as she woke. Her mother turned her green eyes on her and spoke softly "Come on, Ow ow. We have to keep travelling."
With that, mother and daughter trotted off.

Word count: 121
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:07 am

Venice looks down at the rushing river. She shifted uncomfortably, seeing that the water was rising. "I better get off now..." Ven thought. She stood up, but once she jumped, she slipped. Venice luckily got near the other rock, and she held on tight. She pulled herself onto the slippery rock, and sighed,
"That was close...."

Venice then saw that the rapids were coving the third rock to shore. "Seriously?! Is this some kind of game?" Venice howled in anger. Well, I'm either jumping, swimming, or drowning.... Venice shook her head, ....jumping it is. Venice braced herself for a jump. She leaped into the air, but then, when she landed, she felt nothing but water. I missed! Venice struggled to keep her head above the water. Come on Ven...
Water rushed into Venice's nose, and she lifted her head. No! Just a little closer....! Venice soon felt ground under her paws. She warily walked to the shore, and collapsed in exhaustion. "I hate water...." Venice growled. She drifted off into rest.
Back to top Go down
Owl

Owl

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:28 am

Owl trotted alongside her mother for a while. It didn't take long before she began to wonder where they were going.
"Owl, don't stray so far ahead."
Feather barked as Owl turned to look at her from the scent she was investigating.
"Where are we going?" Owl asked.
"That way."
Feather flicked her ears directly in front of them. Yeah, but what exactly is on the other side of 'That way'?"
Owl asked again, growing annoyed at her mother's secrecy.
"That way." Feather repeated.
Owl adopted a pouty look, but as her mother passed her, Owl caught what she thought was a nervous glimmer in her eyes.
They continued in silence until Feather froze and Owl trotted back to where her mother was standing.
Just as Owl started to ask why they'd stopped, she caught it too. The unmistakable scent of a pack wolf.

Wolf mentioned: Luca
Word count: 142
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:27 am

Venice opened her sky blue eyes. Her body ached all over, and she was cold & wet. Venice rose to her paws, but then she sat down. I need more rest, I can barely move...

Venice sat and watched the river. Then, a scent made her turn her head. Smells familiar... No! It can't be! Ven rose to her paws once more, and tried to walk into the forest. She howled, "Skye?" Ven looked around and sniffed the air. It is! It's Skye? But how.... I thought he's dead! She howled once more, "Skyyyyyyyyyyye! Answer me!" No answer. Ven sat and tilted her head. Maybe it's not him... Venice laid down and put her head on her paws sadly. Skye won't be coming back, Venice. It probably was your imagination....

Word Count: 146

Back to top Go down
Owl

Owl

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:43 pm

The wolf scent fades away, and Feather and Owl continue on their journey to "That way."
As they come upon the river, Feather advises Owl to drink and she does. Owl allows the cold water to be pulled into her maw by the current. Drinking thirstily, she turns to see Feather doing the same. The sun begins to rise and once again Owl asks her mother, "Where are we going, really?"
Feather looks at her daughter, and Owl can see the pain in here eyes. As she turns her head to look at the rising sun, she replies, "We are looking for a pack."

Word count: 102
Pack mentioned: Blue Moon Pack.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Admin
Rain

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Numerous things happened at once. Distinct aromas drifted to the fae's snout, Luca disappearing, and her, getting lost. In her own territory. A sigh of anger and frustration escaped the females mawl as she strolled close to a wandering pair. A mother and her pup. Hmm, the female thought, her orange eyes gleaming with worry. They might be a threat. Rain forgot this thought, and walked over. She cleared her throat, wanting to make sure that they noted of her presence. "Hello," she exclaimed to the pair.

A ashen painted youngling stood by the elder wolf, who seemed to be it's mother. How young was this mother, and pup? "I hope you take notice that your are in a territory. A taken territory." She added, worry, and hope in her voice. Worried that this pair might be danger, for they haven't even stated their names. They appeared fair in size, but still worried the ivory pelted fae, for despite their size, their attitude might be a threat as well.

First the rouges, she reflected, then Luca. A sudden cry broke the silence. A name. Scratch that, she continued in her head, the rouges, the cry, then Luca. Returning her attention to the mother/daugther pair, Rain decicded to calm the couple, for they might have had a long, and hard journey. "I'm Rain. Who might you two be?" She asked, her autumn eyes gleamed, completed with a smile.

Word Count: 236
Wolves Addressed: Owl
Wolves Mentioned: Luca, Owl, Feather, Skye, Venice
Back to top Go down
Owl

Owl

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:07 am

Feather turned a little startled at the sound of another wolf. She instinctively pushed Owl to her other side, away from the newcomer. "I did know this was a territory- or at least I thought it must be with all the strange wolf scents around it." Feather tried to form her phrase carefully. She came here for a favor from these wolves, she couldn't risk making an enemy, for she knew she and Owl would never make it out. " It's nice to meet you Rain, I'm Feather and this is my pup, Owl. We've traveled reasonably far... Feather let her words hang for a little while- hoping they would help her win the Rain's sympathy. Feather noticed there was something about this wolf- she carried herself with confidence as though she knew she was respected, but she also had a deep look of worry that came from knowing there were others under your protection. She turned to Owl, needing to speak with Rain alone.
" Owl, why don't you go find a pinecone?" After Owl trotted off Feather turned to Rain. "Rain, I've been a pack prisoner, I lost my mate, I lost my pup, and I won't risk losing her." She turned to watch Owl sniffling through the trees, sneeze, and continue her search. " All that matters now is knowing that she's safe. I can tell t here is a pack here. I can also sense you play an important part in it. If its no trouble, can we come back with you?" Owl trotted back and dropped her pinecone at her mothers paws. Wagging her tail she looked from her mother to Rain and back again, wondering what had taken please in her absence.

Word count: 299

Last edited by Owl on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:34 am

Raven sat, waiting at the river. Her ears flatten as she looks around. Where are they? She stared at her paws. They should be here by now! Raven growled and stood up. She stared into the forest. Maybe I should wander around, and then look for them?
Raven walked into the forest. She tried to ignore the stinging in her scarred eye. Raven looked around, her blue eyes staring, studying her surroundings. "Remember, Raven, you lived in an open area.... the plains. Forests are not friends..... forests are not friends...." She woofed to herself. Raven sniffed the air, smelling nearby wolves. "Three. Too many by three," She growled. Raven lowered her head, and walked in the other direction.

Wolves Mentioned: Rain, Owl, Feather.
Word Count: 132
Back to top Go down
Rain
Admin
Rain

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:51 pm

OOC: Sorry for not posting for so long! I hope Rain didn't die on you O.O

"I did know this was a territory- or at least I thought it must be with all the strange wolf scents around it." Rain nodded, her orange obs slowly observing the wolf. " It's nice to meet you Rain, I'm Feather and this is my pup, Owl. We've traveled reasonably far..." " Owl, why don't you go find a pinecone?" "Rain, I've been a pack prisoner, I lost my mate, I lost my pup, and I won't risk losing her." I can also sense you play an important part in it. If its no trouble, can we come back with you?" A smile formed upon the female mawl, and she calmly answered, "I will be happy to accept you two to the pack. Also, you have lost so much. I can understand how you feel, Feather." But how can I explain that I have not only lost my old pack, but lost everything that I loved? That my family has left me? At least, I have a better family.

It seems that more, and more wolves had found the pack's scent. But awaiting Feathers reply had slightly slipped out of her mind, due to an unknown arome, drifting along with the breeze. Yet another Rouge, she reflected. Hope fully, no trouble will arise. She chuckled, a calm gleam in her optics. There will always be trouble. Just not with loners.

Word Count: 230
Wolves Addressed: Feather
Wolves Mentioned: Feather, and Raven
Notes: Owl, not trying to be demanding, or anything, but you can't keep roleplaying as Feather, and Owl. Something must happen to Feather. LOL I know, so evil...
Back to top Go down
Luca
Mod
Luca

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:07 pm

(In a hurry sorry, can't do 100 words.)

The creamy white male had been walking for a while. He had taken a short nap by the river's bank to regain his energy. Turning his head from side to side, his dark hazel eyes lit up as he padded to a bush. "ah, bindweed. I should stock up on that." Luca thought to himself. He carefully picked some with his jaws and held onto it gently. He continued to march down the river. The scents showed him that he was going the right way.
Back to top Go down
Owl

Owl

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:10 am

Thank you, Rain. Feather dipped her head in gratitude, but grief twinkled in her eyes.
I never thought it would be this hard. I didn't know what I was doing... Feather was thinking of the warning she'd received before Owl was born. If she ended up with a pack wolf's pups, she wouldn't be able to keep them forever like a normal mother. It would be too hard for them if they knew where they came from, they'd be torn with loyalties. Yet Feather didn't think she could bear losing the Tyro she loved, she thought it would be worth the risk. Pushing the thoughts from her mind she turned to Owl. "We are going to go with Rain, and visit her pack. Won't that be fun?"
Owl yipped in agreement, and Feather couldn't bear to think about the future.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:10 pm

Raven looked up to hear her pet raven, Corvus, cawing. "There you are. Find anything?" Corvus cawed a "Yes". Raven tilted her head, "Were they wolves?" She asked. Corvus cawed again. "Three? Two adult and one pup?" She asked again. Corvus cawed. "Oh. I scented them when I was searching..." She trailed, not wanting to mention her brothers. "Lets look together this time. Okay?" Raven woofed. Corvus cawed and fluttered onto her back. Raven nodded and trotted deeper into the forest. She later scented a wolf. "Corvus, fly on ahead. I smell some wolves, and but I'm not sure if it's fresh or stale." She told her pet raven. Corvus cawed and flew away.
Back to top Go down
Dikota

Dikota

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Padding slowly towards her pack Dikota looked around. The river flickered in the light as the sun shone over it. The killer spotted Luca and she smiled. Her side iched with slight pain but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. She reached the white brutes side and she nipped him gently. "What's going on Luc?" the fae asked tilting her head. She nodded to Rain and glanced back looking for Aki. Her brown ears flicked as she wondered where he pup was.
Back to top Go down
Motaki

Motaki

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Aki then barked "Sorry Misters!" to the strange brute, and then he walked off. He soon found a calm place, whom seemed to be were wolves were talking. He hid in the bushes, and then began to meditate right on the river bank. He then whispered native american words, and whistled an old song he knew.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=71568
Raven

Raven

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Raven turned away and headed back to the river. She pushed through the bushes, her mind was too distracted to notice a wolf scent, and she nearly walked into a pup. "Oh.... sorry..." She dipped her head, and trotted into the other direction. Ray waited for Corvus to return. Soon, her pet raven cawed. "Find anything?" Raven asked. Corvus cawed twice, a "No." Raven sighed and woofed, "Well, fly around and see what you can find." Corvus cawed and flew away. Now what? I walked right into a meditating pup.....wait....meditating? Meh. Better not question it. Raven thought. She dipped her head and moved on.

Word Count: 110
Wolves Addressed: Motaki
Back to top Go down
Motaki

Motaki

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:15 pm

(yis, I meditate. Problem Wit Dat? )

Motaki meditated longer, and then he started barked native american songs and words. He hated when wolves interrupted his meditation, and so, He let out a low growl, and then continued on. He meditated, and then he started doing his favorite thing to do for a dance. Conquer fire. His father taught him how, thankfully. And, The passed ones in his life seem to have inherited the spirit in him.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=71568
Sponsored content

The River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Bank   The River Bank Empty

Back to top Go down

The River Bank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Moon Pack :: RolePlay! :: The River-
Jump to: