Blue Moon Pack
Welcome to Blue Moon Pack! If your new, and haven't registered yet, please read the rules before making an account. Follow the rules, or else... I'll find you! If you are familiar with the Blue Moon Pack, and have already created an account, what are you waiting for? Log in, and explore!
Blue Moon Pack
Welcome to Blue Moon Pack! If your new, and haven't registered yet, please read the rules before making an account. Follow the rules, or else... I'll find you! If you are familiar with the Blue Moon Pack, and have already created an account, what are you waiting for? Log in, and explore!
Blue Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you survive the war? Do stand alone, or stand as one?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff
Our Administrators

The Main Pack Site Zn0zmd
Our Moderators

The Main Pack Site 1zc1gyd
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
Season: Spring
Weather: A cool breeze flows within the trees. Above, a dark sky covers us, with a full moon.
Time: About 9:30pm
Temperature: 16'F
Mating Season: Yes
Birthing Season: No
♀ = 6 ♂ = 1
PackFriends = 0
News!
Our first RolePlay plot has started! A new species (like the Hunger games mutt) bothers the territory, and threatens us! Will we survive the attack?
Also, vote for us! Find the link in the affiliation box!
Latest topics
» Make A Lie!
The Main Pack Site EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:33 am by Golden

» Yum or Yuck?
The Main Pack Site EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:19 am by Motaki

» ☾☀ тнє иσятнєяи ωσσ∂ℓαи∂ ☾☀ คςςєקtเภﻮ! м=3
The Main Pack Site EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:54 pm by Golden

» ^-^Lorem¤°·*
The Main Pack Site EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:51 pm by Golden

» The River Bank
The Main Pack Site EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:15 pm by Motaki

» The Main Pack Site
The Main Pack Site EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:56 pm by Motaki

» The Pack Shop!
The Main Pack Site EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:26 pm by Dikota

» ❀✿❁✡Forest Guardians Pack✡❁❀✿
The Main Pack Site EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:09 pm by Golden

» Hidden Elemental Pack
The Main Pack Site EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:21 pm by Dikota

Word Count Box
Copy and paste your post into the box below to count the words - Remember there is a 100 word min on RP posts

Buttons
Our Button:
The Main Pack Site Dc88b108e83636166d09c85b10dcc0fd

Other Websites:
Vote for Us!
Canine Top 100

The Main Pack Site

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain
Admin
Rain

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:07 am

The Main Pack site is a beautiful green area, with a den, and a space where some meetings are held. Most pups are raised here. It is mostly calm...

Prey: Mice, hares, rabbits, white tailed deer, ground hogs, and squirrels.
Predators: Cougars, lone wolves, wolverines, and eagles.

Please post your role play posts in this topic. (Officially starts on April 1st!)
Back to top Go down
https://bluemoonpack.rpg-board.net
Dikota

Dikota

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:52 pm

Dikota padded into the main den area of the pack and shook the clinging leaves from her brown pelt. Her green eyes flashed around the area and she sat down. Her tail covered her paws as she settled down to wait for the rest of the pack to wake up. She was hoping that today she would be allowed to show that she had earned her rank as a killer to her new pack and her mind swirled at the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Mod
Luca

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:38 am

Luca had been up collecting herbs for most of the day. He had Juniper berries, Lavender and some cobwebs carefully wrapped in two large leafs. The creamy white male padded over to the medic's side of the den. He put down the herbs next to the others he had gathered a few hours ago. "We should be fine for now." he murmured to himself. Luca padded out of the den and stretched his limbs. He glanced over at the cloudless sky. Such a nice day, he thought. Luca padded into the main den area where he knew some of his packmates would be. He caught Dikota's scent as he went in. "Hey Dikota." he greeted in a gentle and friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Dikota

Dikota

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:49 am

Dikota turned her brown head towards her white pack mate. "Hey Luc." she said smiling. Her green eyes glowed with excitement. She jumped to her paws and started to pace around the clearing. Her nerves were jumping around making the killer edgy. She sighed and moved to stand in front of Luxa. "Do you have anything for calming nerves?" she asked, "Mine are jumping around because there is talk of a hunt and it will be my chance to prove my rank." Her green eyes showed the distress that she was putting on herself as she pleaded with the white brute.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Mod
Luca

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:56 am

A smile formed on Luca's face. "Sure." he smiled. "I should have something in my den that could help." he responded. The creamy white male left the main den then went around so he was back at the Medic's den. He looked over at the herbs then took some purple flowers. He returned to the main den with it in his mouth. He carefully put it down in front of the fae. "Here's some lavender. Inhaling it can calm you down."
Back to top Go down
Dikota

Dikota

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:16 am

Dikota beamed at Luca. Breathing in the scent of the purple flowers she felt herself calm down. "Your a lifesaver." she said laying down and looking up atbthe white brute with her green eyes. "I don't know why I'm so nervous its not my first kill bit I am." Kota looked away letting her eyes half close. She felt embarrassed about it especially when she was cominto care for the medic in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Mod
Luca

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:25 am

Luca sat down. He loved the smell of lavender in the air. The white brute closed his eyes and relaxed as he sniffed the lavender fragrance."It's natural." he began. "Your nervous because if it goes wrong or not as planned, you wont get the rank you want. You wont fail, I'm sure of it." he responded with a kind smile. "Just concentrate on the hunt, not those around you." The white male added. He remembered the day when he was new. He was nervous when he tried to get the rank as a medic. He had mixed up the herbs wrong and gave the wrong advice. Luca chuckled to himself. So much has changed since then, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Dikota

Dikota

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:41 am

Kota smiled at Luca and relised that he was right. Laughing softly the brown far shifted so she lay on her side and let one of her dark brown paws brush one of his white ones. "When did you become so wise?" she asked teasingly. Her green eyes sparkled with amusment as she continued to breath in the calm smell of the flowers and Luca.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Mod
Luca

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:51 am

Luca chuckled also. He looked at Dikota with a relaxed smile. "You pick up on a lot of things as a medic." The creamy white male responded the the fae. He looked over at the entrance of the den. "So when does the hunt begin?" he asked, glancing back at the fae as he waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Dikota

Dikota

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:17 am

Kota shrugged her free shoulder. She looked up at the sun and noticed that it was high in the sky. She knew that the hunt probably wouldn't happen now until dusk. "Dusk most likely." she said. Her affection flowed through her and her eyes looked like soft moss as the focused on Luca. She didn't really know that her eyes were showing her affection so she didn't look away from the handsome white medic.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Mod
Luca

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:39 am

Luca smiled in return. The creamy white male was clueless as ever. He never did understand. His dark hazel eyes moved to look at the sun outside. "Such a nice day. We all shouldn't be locked up in the den. We should go out and enjoy it while it lasts." he commented as he padded outside. He felt the sudden warmth of the sun on his pelt. His ears flicked forward as he looked at the big blue sky. Not a cloud in sight.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Admin
Rain

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rain yawned, marveled by the beautiful weather. The white fae's orange eyes gleamed in the clear blue sky. "Such a nice day. We all shouldn't be locked up in the den. We should go out and enjoy it while it lasts." "I agree," the ashen female replied. "I'm feeling quite hungry, anyone else?" Rain smirked, ready to hunt, ready to enjoy the trill of the kill.

Rain also focused on the calm, small conversation between her pack. She was amazed by the way they were able to lead a conversation, without any trouble. The vixen turned her head in the area of the hunting ground. She was ready to hunt. But certaintly not a bison. Their pack, although strong, their just not ready yet. So instead she was hoping for a quite easier prey, like elk, or a white tailed deer. Stomach slightly rumbling, Rain turned over to her pack. "Who's up for a little hunt?"
Word Count: 156
Wolves Addressed: The pack
Wolves Mentioned: The pack, and herself.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Mod
Luca

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Luca's head raised when heard the Ashen fae's voice. His head turned as he looked at Rain. Another smile reappearing on his face. "I could do with a snack." he admitted. Luca looked at the two vixens with a calm expression. He slowly got up to his paws. The brute stretched his limbs once more and shook his creamy white pelt. His dark hazel eyes fell upon the alpha female once more. "I am." he responded with a smile. His ears flicked as he then looked at Dikota. "Nows your time to shine." he whispered. He turned back to Rain.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Admin
Rain

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:54 pm

"I could do with a snack." "I am." "Perfect!" Rain smiled, quite confused during the brutes whisper towards Dikota, but she remained quiet. The ashen fae then tilted her cranium towards Dikota, a questioned look on her face. "How about you?" Rain asked.

While waiting for the brown vixens reply, Rain resumed to thinking about what Luca could have possible said. She heard it, but could not have understood it. Has Dikota been trying to... Do what? That left the female quite in thought, then resuming her thoughts to Dikotas reply. She caught sight of a hare. Not being able to stop, the white/grey vixen stalked the hare, her eyes narrowed on the prey. Rain leaped, catching the prey in her paws. Observing it, careful not to eat a lemming, the she-wolf concluded her "observation". Quickly, Rain took the life of the hare. Before eating it, the fae stared into the eyes of the hare, as if saying "Thank you".

Rain ate, not wanting to show her snack off or something. Rain looked at the wolves, who could have chosen anything or any one, and yet, they choose to be with her. This warmed Rain dearly, and she hoped, the relationship between her and the pack, would grow.

Word Count: 209
Wolves Addressed: The pack
Wolves Mentioned: Luca, Dikota, and Rain Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Dikota

Dikota

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Dikota climbed to her paws and shook her pelt out. Grass fell from her brown coat and she nodded. "Always ready for a hunt." she said. Her long brown legs carried her closer to Rain as she smiled. The killer was ready to go. Her body was relaxed and rested. Green eyes flickered to the white medic and longing filled her gaze breifly. "I'm ready when you are Rain." Kota said, "I can only hope that I can show you I am right for the rank of killer like I asked for when we first meet." The dark brown fae flicked her ears back and forth her nerves were starting to buzz again. She took a deep breath and calmed herself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Admin
Rain

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Rain now noticed how tense her new member was. She chuckled warmly to help Dikota feel better."Always ready for a hunt." Rain smiled, ready to hunt, but remained calm and quiet, letting the brown vixen talk. "I'm ready when you are Rain." "I can only hope that I can show you I am right for the rank of killer like I asked for when we first meet." That left Rain quiet. So this is what Luka was whispering to Dikota! Rain smiled, and let out a small laugh. "Dikota, I can tell if you are right for your rank, or not. See, it's all in your build, and attitude." Rain barked out, turning quite anxious to get on with the hunt. But, the white/grey fae continued, "With your agile, and swift figure, and caring attitude, you are highly capable of being a killer. Now!" Rain barked out, her tail wagging ferociously, "Let's hunt!" The vixen howled.

Rain turned towards the hunting grounds, slightly scenting out if any lone wolves, or other predators, are in the vicinity of the den. Concluding her thoughts to "safe", Rain continued onto the "trail" to the Hunting Grounds.

<To the Hunting Grounds>
Word Count: 190
Wolves Addressed: Dikota, and pack
Wolves Mentioned: The pack, Dikota, and Rain Razz
Back to top Go down
Rain
Admin
Rain

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:22 pm

If you are in this topic, and have posted, replying "Yes!" to the pack hunt, please make your way over to the Hunting Ground Area. This topic is now Locked. Remember, no God-Modding and your posts MUST be 100 words or more! Good Luck with the hunt!

<Locked>
Back to top Go down
Rain
Admin
Rain

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:44 pm

Officially UnLocked!

<UnLocked>
Back to top Go down
Dikota

Dikota

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Kota dropped the elk carcass in the shade. Her breath came in deep pants and her tongue fell out of her mouth as she struggled to regain it. She let herself rejoin with her emotions and a whimper of pain left her unwillingly. The pain swamped the young killer and she carefully moved away from the buck she had killed. Her green eyes showed nothing but pain as she lay down on the other side of the clearing. The dark brown fae closed her eyes and tried to focus on the sounds around her rather than her wounded side.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Mod
Luca

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Luca helped the brown fae carry the elk carcass. He dropped it and rushed over to the medic's den where he gathered some herbs. He padded back over quickly. "It's alright, Dikota. Listen to my voice. Your going to be fine." he whispered soothingly. He carefully placed some mixed goldenrod and chervil on to her wounded side. The goldenrod would hopefully stop the pain. He than wrapped some cobwebs on her side. "You should be fine now. You just need to rest." he murmured. The white brute walked away and left her in peace. He padded into the main den and laid down. He rested his head on his front paws as he listened to the sounds around him.
Back to top Go down
Dikota

Dikota

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Dikota flicked her eats at the sound of Lucas voice. She let it wash over her. Soothing the injured killer. She whimpered with something touched her wound but felt the pain ease up and she found it easier to bear. She yelped when the white medic placed cobwebs on her wound. Kotas green eyes opened and looked at Luxa as he finished. "Thank you Luc." she breathed. Steeling herself she rose to her paws shaking from pain. She pressed her nose to his cheek and moved towards the den. She halted as her side flared in breif but sharp overwhelming pain. She closed her eyes and slowly made it to the den. She slipped inside and lay down on her moss bed which allowed the dark brown killer to lay streached out on her uninjured side. The pain was in the back of her mind and she couldn't sleep. Sighing she decided to ask Luca for something. "Luva?" she called softly but also in a voice that would reach him.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Mod
Luca

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:42 am

(Not 100 since it's a quick reply)

Luca perked his ears and raised his head. The white brute looked over at the fae. "What is it?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Dikota

Dikota

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:07 am

Dikota let out a soft whimper. "I can't sleep. Can you give me something to help please?" she asked softly. Her green eyes showed her pain and discomfort. She knew she needed rest bit it wouldn't come to her. Her brown paw streached out towards Luca pleadingly. She want reassurance that she would be ok. This was one of her harsher wounds that she had gained. The worst had cracked two of her ribs.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Mod
Luca

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:17 am

The creamy white male nodded. Luca got up and went back to the medics den. He examined the different herbs then took a few Camomiles. He padded over to the vixen and nudged it towards her. "Here. This will help." he spoke gently.
Back to top Go down
Dikota

Dikota

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:48 am

Kota blinked gratefully at Luca. She carefully ate the few Camomiles he gave her. Lowering her head back down she sighed softly. "Thanks Luc." she said softly. Her green eyes shut as she felt sleep coming closer to drag her under. Her breathing slowed down and a soft smile graced her muzzle. "Love you." she said without full compression that she did as she slipped into the calling darkness of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Main Pack Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Pack Site   The Main Pack Site Empty

Back to top Go down

The Main Pack Site
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next