Blue Moon Pack
Welcome to Blue Moon Pack! If your new, and haven't registered yet, please read the rules before making an account. Follow the rules, or else... I'll find you! If you are familiar with the Blue Moon Pack, and have already created an account, what are you waiting for? Log in, and explore!
Blue Moon Pack
Welcome to Blue Moon Pack! If your new, and haven't registered yet, please read the rules before making an account. Follow the rules, or else... I'll find you! If you are familiar with the Blue Moon Pack, and have already created an account, what are you waiting for? Log in, and explore!
Blue Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you survive the war? Do stand alone, or stand as one?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff
Our Administrators

Site Rules Zn0zmd
Our Moderators

Site Rules 1zc1gyd
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
Season: Spring
Weather: A cool breeze flows within the trees. Above, a dark sky covers us, with a full moon.
Time: About 9:30pm
Temperature: 16'F
Mating Season: Yes
Birthing Season: No
♀ = 6 ♂ = 1
PackFriends = 0
News!
Our first RolePlay plot has started! A new species (like the Hunger games mutt) bothers the territory, and threatens us! Will we survive the attack?
Also, vote for us! Find the link in the affiliation box!
Latest topics
» Make A Lie!
Site Rules EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:33 am by Golden

» Yum or Yuck?
Site Rules EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:19 am by Motaki

» ☾☀ тнє иσятнєяи ωσσ∂ℓαи∂ ☾☀ คςςєקtเภﻮ! м=3
Site Rules EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:54 pm by Golden

» ^-^Lorem¤°·*
Site Rules EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:51 pm by Golden

» The River Bank
Site Rules EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:15 pm by Motaki

» The Main Pack Site
Site Rules EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:56 pm by Motaki

» The Pack Shop!
Site Rules EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:26 pm by Dikota

» ❀✿❁✡Forest Guardians Pack✡❁❀✿
Site Rules EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:09 pm by Golden

» Hidden Elemental Pack
Site Rules EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:21 pm by Dikota

Word Count Box
Copy and paste your post into the box below to count the words - Remember there is a 100 word min on RP posts

Buttons
Our Button:
Site Rules Dc88b108e83636166d09c85b10dcc0fd

Other Websites:
Vote for Us!
Canine Top 100

Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain
Admin
Rain

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules   Site Rules EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:56 am

If your new here, I suggest you read these rules. If any of these are broken more than three times,(the active rule is not that bad, just request an EFA, or just warn us if you know you won't be as active). I will kick you out from the pack. Yes, it's that serious.

Rules:
1) It does not help if you join BMP and not be active. You are required to post at least once a week on this site, and on the WolfQuest thread.
2) Only mild cuss words please (damn, hell) although please keep this at a minimum.
3) Please be respectful, a small grammer mistake or spelling mistake is not something to laugh at, everyone makes mistakes!
4) Your RP most must be 100 words or more, in 3rd person, and like in the past. (on the bottom of the page, I will show an example, not with the FULL 100 words, I still got more things to work on).
5) Please leave chat words (BTW, BRB, cuz, hey, ect.) in the chat box. In the RP, you are required to do proper english.
6) Don't be a backseat moderator. Just nicely, correct them, don't be like "Idiot, you spelled hey wrong!" or anything like that.
7) If you have problems, PM me (Rain). If you can't access WolfQuest, PM Rain.
Cool No God-Modding. Your wolf can not have powers, be immune to injures or be successful on the first kill.

RolePlay Examples (one is improper, and the other is what we are looking for).

Improper (please do not roleplay like this, this is just an example): Rain sat, looking around her area, noting each change, cuz she has good vision.
THIS IS A NO-NO, please roleplay something more like this...

Rain trotted cautiously, noting each change, such as weather, and scents. Panting, the white lupa sat down, scanning the vicinity of the territory shes resting in. But where could she be? The forest floor...

yadada. if your new to roleplaying, and you know it, just PM me, and I can do a privet session or whatever you want to call it.

Remember, if you break any of these rules, you get a warning, then another, and then, your out.
Thank you.

Last edited by Rain on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bluemoonpack.rpg-board.net
Rain
Admin
Rain

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Rules   Site Rules EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:00 am

Lol, I don't know what happened, but the sunglasses smile is supposed to be number eight.
Back to top Go down
https://bluemoonpack.rpg-board.net

Site Rules
Page 1 of 1